1. Set up your events
a) Edit the events previously created during the onboarding. Make sure to:
- Select 'Yes' for 'Do you offer an online stream for this course?'
- Leave the name of your studio as location
- Mention in the description how participants can join the class (e.g. via Skype, Zoom, Hangouts... )
If you need to create a new class, just click on the + symbol on the upper right corner of your homepage and select New Event
b) Enter the address of your studio under Settings > Resource management > Locations. Click then on See/edit details.
Important: please make sure the name of your studio corresponds to the one visible in your Urban Sports Club profile. If you offer classes in more than one location, choose the most central one.
c) Activate the integration under Integrations in the menu bar.
Which platform should I use?
Still looking for the best platform to host your classes?
We have found Skype and Zoom to be the best and easiest to use and put together for you detailed instructions on the setup:
2. Wait the confirmation that your classes are live
As soon as Urban Sports Club will check your location and enables your online classes, you will receive an automated message informing you that the integration is live. This means your classes are bookable on the Urban Sports Club app.
You can also check the status of the integration directly on your dashboard.
When clicking on the event, check if there is a green mark near the Urban Sports Club logo. If so, your classes are live
3. Check incoming bookings
Once your classes are live, you can easily check if there are bookings from Urban Sports Club members
- From the dashboard, click on the event to see its details
- Under the Check-in section you will be able to see a list of participants. Just check the tab "booked"
- In this section you can see the name of the participant. Under Product you will be able to recognise that this person booked via Urban Sports Club
4. Be prepared to host your online classes
Get ready to host your virtual class by entering the information about how participants can join your streaming.
- From the dashboard, click on the event you will host. On the right side of the page you will be able to see the details of the event
- At least 30 minutes before the class enter the link of your streaming under Options > Edit event > Video Stream Link (for Urban Sports Club Members only)
- Click Confirm to save the link
5. Hold your event
Some minutes before the class takes place, make sure to having checked your equipment for the live streaming: Internet connection, webcam, microphone, room light.
15 minutes before the event
An automated email will be sent to everyone who booked the class. This email contains the link to access the video streaming you previously entered
As soon as a partiicipant clicks on the link, s/he will be checked in and marked as Present in FitogramPro: this means you will get your payout for this visit
If the Urban Sports Club member does not click on the link and does not attend the class, at midnight s/he will be marked in FitogramPro as Absent and in the Urban Sports Club Partner tool as expired: this means you will be refunded for the no-show.
WARNING: If you manually check in by clicking on the corresponding button before the lesson, the automatic email will not be sent.
Managing your events later on
If you need to change some information about your classes, here some articles that can help you in your daily business:
Do you have any other questions? Just write us in the chat