Want to create a new event? Here we'll show you how to do this in Fitogram Pro.
- First click on the "+" next to the search bar and select the "Create New Event" option.
2. You can add all the important details in the new window, such as:
- Name of event
- Type of event
- Status of this event (Public or Private)
- The category it should be assigned to (e.g. Yoga, Pilates, etc.)
- Colour of the event to distinguish it from the others
- The trainer who will run the event
- The location of the event
- A description which customers can read when they book the course
3. Under the "Event Schedule" tab, you can set the time, the frequency, and both the start and possible end date of the event.
4. The general conditions for the event are created in the booking details, e.g.:
- The exact number of course participants
- A waiting list if the course is fully booked
- A booking period is to be defined (the date from which the event can be booked/can no longer be booked)
- An online cancellation option should be available for customers, if necessary with a refund of the credit or training unit
5. The last step of the settings is to define the booking rules. Here, the event is assigned to the correct booking group so that the correct product can be linked afterwards.
6. All settings can be saved by clicking on the "Apply" button and the event will be shown in the course schedule.