- Click on the + button next to the search bar on the upper right corner and select New Event
2. A new window will open up. Enter the required information:
- Name of event
- Type of event. If you are not sure what to choose, please have a look at the definition of different event types on FitogramPro
- Status of this event (Public if you want the events displayed online or Private, if visibile only in your own account)
- The category it should be assigned to (e.g. Yoga, Pilates, etc.)
- Colour of the event to distinguish it from the others
- The trainer who will run the event
- The location of the event
- Do you offer an online stream for this course?: select yes or no depending if you are offering a live streaming event
- A description which customers can read when booking the class (visible only for public events)
3. Set time and frequency under the "Event Schedule" tab by clicking on the button + Add another series or an event
4.Define the booking details e.g.:
- The maximum number of participants
- Choose if you want to set up a waiting list if the class is fully booked
- Define the booking window (the date from which the event can be booked/can no longer be booked)
- Choose if you want to offer online cancellation options (with the possibility to give a refund in case of cancellation within the policy)
5. Define the booking rules.
Assign the event to the correct booking group so that the correct product can be linked afterwards.
6. Click Confirm to save your event.