With the Zoom Integration, we want to give you as a studio owner more time to focus on the important things: your courses and your clients!
Here are a few reasons why you should activate Zoom Integration:
- Seamless link between FitogramPro and Zoom
- Focus on one software for your live online classes
- No more creating and copying Zoom links
- Save even more time with more automation
- Improve the quality of your live online classes
How to activate Zoom integration
Important: Zoom integration is included in the S package and higher. You can find more information about our packages here. Before you link your Zoom account, make sure to check which subscription you have chosen. If you use a free Zoom account, you can only create Zoom meetings, if you have a Pro account with Zoom you can also use Zoom webinars.
1. Go to the integrations by clicking on "Integrations" in the left menu bar.
2. Click on "Add integration" next to the Zoom integration.
3. You will now be automatically redirected to Zoom. Log in here with your normal Zoom account and click on "Log in".
4. After you have logged in, you need to authorize the connection between FitogramPro and Zoom. Simply click on "Authorize".
5. Congratulations! The connection is complete. Now click on "Done" to close the window.
6. Next you have to activate the integration for selected events. To do this, go to "Events" and select an event. Then click on "Event Group Options" > "View/edit details".
7. To activate the Zoom integration, you first have to answer the question "Do you offer online streams for this course" with "Yes" in the basic settings.
8. Now you will see the Zoom integration. Here you can choose whether the integration should create links for "Webinars" or "Meetings", or deactivate the integration. Please note: With a free Zoom account you can only use Zoom-meetings.
9. After the Zoom integration has been activated, you will see the Zoom sign with a green tick in the check-in area of each event. This tells you that the integration is active. Yeah, the link was added automatically!
For all future events in the next 42 hours, Zoom links will be created and automatically added to your events. The links will be sent to your participants 15 minutes before your course.
If you decide to remove the Integration, you can do so at any time in FitogramPro under "Integrations" or individually in the settings of your event group.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns.