- How do I create Online Classes and how do I mark my customers present?
All information from signing up to live online classes on Urban Sports Club are available here.
2. How can I change the location for a series of events?
As the event series is connected to the location together with the Urban Sports Club, it is necessary to create a "new" event. How to do it the fastest way, you can find here:
- You can see on which date the last bookings for this event exist
- Then you let the event series end on this date (See/Edit details > Event schedule > Set end date)
- Then you copy this event. Click on the drop-down arrow next to See/Edit Details
- A new window will open with the "new" event. Set the correct title
- Change location
- Set the event schedule: Start from the date on which the event should take place for the first time after the end date of the expiring event series
Now you have a smooth transition without bookings being cancelled.
3. What data is exchanged between Urban Sports Club and Fitogram?
The integration transfers the following information:
- Event Name
- Description of the Event
- Free Spaces
- Booking Period
4. How do I know if my class is displayed on my Urban Sports Club profile?
Once the connection has been activated, you will see the Urban Sports Club icon all events.
Once your class is live on your Urban Sports Club profile, you will see a green tick.
5. Can I change a single appointment in a group?
If you change an individual appointment, the following changes will be recorded on Urban Sports Club:
- Start/End Date
- Start/End Time
- Cancellation of the Appointment
All other details such as name, location and category are taken over by the event group and thus remain the same.
6. How can Urban Sports Club members book my classes?
As soon as the link between your FitogramPro and Urban Sports Club profile is established, Urban Sports Club members may only register for your course directly through the app. All booking information will then be automatically displayed in your FitogramPro account. Bookings which are made via another medium, such as through your website, cannot be synchronised with the Urban Sports Club system.
7. How does Check-In work for Urban Sports Club Members?
For Urban Sports Club members, there is no difference in how they check in with you, as they still need to scan the QR code when they arrive at your studio.
However, there are several additional options:
- The member has booked a place via the Urban Sports Club app
When the Urban Sports Club member books a place via the Urban Sports Club app, this will be displayed immediately in FitogramPro. As soon as the member scans the QR code, they are automatically marked as “present” in your FitogramPro account. If the QR code scan does not work, you can alternatively mark the member as “present” (thumbs up) in FitogramPro and the check-in will also be visible in the Urban Sports Club partner tool.
- The member has not booked a place via the Urban Sports Club app
If the member has not booked a place for your class, but there are still free spaces, they can simply scan the QR code. If the QR code check-in is successful, the member will be displayed immediately in FitogramPro and marked as “present” by the system. This only works if the course still has free spaces and the member has not yet reached their visitor limit with you.
- The member has not booked a place via the Urban Sports Club app and cannot check in using the QR code
In this case, you have to register the member manually using the Urban Sports Club partner tool. Alternatively, the member can always check in for “free training” but this will only be shown in the Urban Sports Club partner tool and not FitogramPro. If these two options do not work, please send an email to [email protected] with the class for which the check-in failed, the member’s name and the member’s number. Urban Sports Club will then look into the visit and pay you for it.
8. What happens if a member has registered via the Urban Sports Club app but does not turn up to the class?
Members who are not marked as present or absent by midnight will automatically appear as a no show in the Urban Sports Club partner tool.
9. What happens if a member cancels the class in the app?
For Urban Sports Club members, the system takes the cancellation period from your FitogramPro settings. The system takes into account the time until which a cancellation is possible.
If an Urban Sports Club member cancels before the deadline, they will move from “Bookings” to “Cancellations” in your event in FitogramPro. If an Urban Sports Club member cancels after the cancellation period has expired, they will remain under “Bookings” and will automatically be marked as absent by the system.
10. My classes are not showing in the Urban Sports Club app – why might this be?
If you have already created classes in FitogramPro but they do not appear on your Urban Sports Club profile, then there may be several reasons for this.
Please check the following settings in FitogramPro first:
- Has the event group been stored according to the “Urban Sports Club” booking rules?
Go to Settings > Booking Rules > Booking Group and under “Urban Sports Club” you will find all event groups that are activated for Urban Sports Club. If the event group does not appear here, you have to add it to this group.
Alternatively, you can also add the booking rule directly to the event group. Select the appropriate group and click on View/Edit Details > Show Booking Rules > Add “Urban Sports Club” groups and click on “apply”.
- Is the event group assigned to a category?
In order to ensure that the event group can be displayed in Urban Sports Club, an appropriate category must be selected. To do this, go to View/Edit Details in the appropriate event group and check which category has been selected. For example, if you offer Zumba, you can either choose the “Dance”, “Fitness” or “Zumba” category yourself. This determines under which activities your members will see your course in the Urban Sports Club app.
Click on “apply” to save your settings after selecting a category.
- Will the class be held in a new location that has not yet been verified by Urban Sports Club?
If a class is taking place in a new location, this location may not yet have been verified by Urban Sports Club. In this case, simply send a request to Urban Sports Club using this form. Please include the following information:
- Your Studio Name
- Name of Event Group
- The New Location of the Event Group
Urban Sports Club will verify the new location as soon as possible so that it can be displayed on your Urban Sports Club profile. In urgent cases, you can also contact Urban Sports Club's Partner Account Management Team by telephone: +49 (0) 30 5444 507 18.
11. How long does it take until I can see the integration?
This depends on whether you are already a registered partner of Urban Sports Club when activating the integration on FitogramPro or not.
- I am already a partner studio of Urban Sports Club
In this case, we guarantee that the integration will be activated within 5 working days. After you have activated the link and checked all relevant settings, all information has to be verified again by Urban Sports Club. This process can take up to 5 working days. Should you have any questions until then, please send a request to Urban Sports Club here.
- I am not yet a partner studio of Urban Sports Club
In this case, we cannot guarantee how long it will take to become a partner studio of Urban Sports Club. This depends on many factors, such as the sports you offer, your location, or the size of your studio.
You can apply for cooperation here.