Only want certain customers to be displayed? Then use tags to easily filter your customers in FitogramPro.
You have the option to filter customers by using different tags. You have the choice between intrasystem tags and your own tags. Find out how to create your own tags here.
In the menu item "Customers", you can filter customers with these tags. To do so, click on "Select Tags" in the customer overview at the top of the search field.
The payment status always shows the status of a customer’s active product.
Here is an overview of the different categories of the payment status tag:
- Paid: Customers who have already paid for their products and have no open or due items.
- Open Payment: Customers who still have open payments.
- Overdue Payment: Customers whose payments are already due.
Note: If a customer does not currently have an active product, but still has an inactive product whose payment is open or overdue, then this will also be displayed in the overview. However, this customer will not be given the "due" payment tag since the tag only refers to active products.
You can also filter your customers according to their active products. This way you can see at a glance how many customers have a points card and how many have a current membership. This information can then be used for marketing purposes, for example.
- No Access to Online Shop: These customers are not yet linked to your online booking system. Click here to find out how to send them an invitation.
- Access to Online Shop: These customers are already linked to your online booking system.
You can now use the filters to download specific Excel lists for customer groups. You can find out exactly how to do this here.