Welcome to FitogramPro!
Take a tour of the software to learn more about your new dashboard
Set up your account
To make the first steps in the software a little easier, we have put together a step-by-step guide for you. So you can be sure that you think of all the important settings.
Would you like to benefit from our experience and personal support when setting up the software? Check out our upgrade options here.
1. Start the Setup of your account with the general settings:
Click on "Settings" in the left menu bar:
- Under the tab General, set your "Basic settings" and your "Opening hours".
- Under the tab Resource management you can enter your "Trainers" as well as the "Location" of your studio.
⚠️ ATTENTION: If you are an Urban Sports Club Partner and would like to link your FitogramPro account to your Urban Sports Club profile, make sure that your location is entered correctly. Otherwise we can not match the two profiles.
- In order for your customers to be able to buy and pay for your products later, it is very important that you define your "Payment Methods" under the tab Settings > Accounting.
Also take a look at our automated payment methods and their advantages.
- Finally, under Settings > Your FiogramPro account > "Admins" you can grant other people access to FitogramPro. Learn here how to create admins and give them the appropriate access rights.
2. Set up your courses:
You have already created your first course in the registration process, now add the remaining dates:
3. Create your products:
You can find out here which types of products are available on FitogramPro, what the difference is and how to create them.
4. Set the booking rules:
The booking rules are crucial to determine which events can be booked with which products. You can find them in the settings (Settings > Booking rules).
5. Create your customers:
In FitogramPro you can easily create and edit new customers.
You can manage your customers in the menu item "Customers".
6. Share your Online Booking Calendar:
7. Activate the connection to the Urban Sports Club (optional):
If you want more independence and time savings in managing your Urban Sports Club courses, learn more about the Urban Sports Club integration here.