Has your customer paid for the product directly in the studio or transferred the amount? Here we'll show you how to enter this payment in the customer's profile.
In FitogramPro you have the possibility to offer not only online payment methods but also offline payment methods such as cash payment. You can find the differences between these methods as well as an overview of all payment methods here.
If a customer pays the amount in cash, for example, at your studio, you can enter it directly in the customer profile.
Enter a payment
To mark a customer's product or transaction as paid, proceed as follows:
- Go to the respective customer's page (e.g. by using the general search bar).
- Click on the "New Payment" button.
- A "New Payment" window will open.
- Tick the boxes by the payments which you want to mark as paid.
- The "paid amount" field will be filled in automatically.
- Select the payment method and the date.
- (Optional) Enter notes about the payment.
- Click on "Apply".
The changes will be saved by clicking on "Apply" and the transaction will be marked as paid in the customer's profile.
Paid products will no longer appear in the customer's payment overview.