How do I activate the payment methods?
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Accounting’ > ‘Payment methods’.
- Under ‘Automated payment methods’ click on ‘Credit card’ or ‘SEPA direct debit’.
- Select the company type (Company or Individual Account) and fill in the required fields.
Please note when filling in the fields:
Phone number: ‘+’, ‘Country code’ and ‘Phone number’ must be written without spaces (example: +49123456789)
Requirements regarding the verification of your identity:
- Click on "Apply" to save your entries.
Now the payment method is active and you will get your money directly transferred to your bank account once a week.
What fees are charged?
There are two types of fees that are charged.
The first fee is taken for each payment:
For credit cards:
1.4% + 0,25 € from every credit card transaction
2.9% + 0,25 € from every non-EU/AMEX credit card transaction
For SEPA direct debit:
0.2% + 0,35 € of each direct debit transaction
The second fee is calculated from your total turnover (per week). To make this fair for everyone, the fees change according to the amount of money you will be paid.
The Payout Fee will be taken out of the next payout.
Where can I find my bills?
- Click on "Settings" > "Your Fitogram Pro account" > "Your invoices".
The invoices for the fees will appear along with your other invoices.
They will be generated once per month and these will appear on the second of each month. These invoices will have the prefix ‘CPF-’ (Connected Payments Fee)