Sometimes it can happen for some reason that a Customer can’t book anymore Classes even though there are still Credits left on the Credit Pass.
When checking the Customer in Fitogram the supposed to be active Credit Pass is shown under Past Purchases even with active Credits and no Expiration Date.
In such a case, there is a way to activate the Card again for the Customer.
Please follow those Steps in Order to activate the Card again.
- Open the Customer Profile In Fitogram
- Click on the three horizontal dots next to the Payment Status
- Then click on "Product Details”
- Change the expiry date (preferably to the past, so that the card actually expired)
- Save the changes
- Go back to the Product Details and change the expiry date again (but this time to the original date).
- Save the changes again
The card is then active again for the Customer.