It can happen that when trying to create an Appointment directly via the Calendar View in Fitogram, an Error Message appears or the Customer can’t be saved.
If such a case happens, please proceed with the following Steps:
- Create the Appointment Event on the Calendar View → Make sure not to enter the Name of the Customer! Only create the Appointment
- Click on “List View” afterwards
- Search for the Event Group of the Appointment
- Open the Event Group
- Choose the Date where the Customer should be booked into
- Go to Check-In on the Appointment Day
- Check the Customer into the Appointment
The Customer is then booked into the Event/Appointment and it is also shown on the Calendar View.