What can I do if I have not received a link for an online class?
- Go to the booked online date
- 15 minutes before the start of the class you can join the live stream
How can I reset my password?
- Log in into your account by clicking the corresponding button on the upper right corner of the online calendar of your favourite studio
- Go to the section My Data > Personal Data > New Password
- Enter the the password you would like to use
- SAVE your changes by clicking the corresponding button
As an alternative, you can click on Forgot your password? before logging in and follow the instructions you will receive via email.
What should I do if I forgot my email address?
As your email address is linked to your profile at the studio - where also your bookings and active products are listed - please contact the studio owner to know which email address you chose while creating your own account. Do not create a new account, as you might lose all the information linked to your existing profile.
How can I change my email address?
As your email address is linked to your profile at the studio, please contact the studio owner so that s/he can edit your details in their customers' database. In such a way, you will be able to keep all the information (upcoming bookings, active products, ...) linked to your profile.
Where can I read the Terms & Conditions?
You will be able to read the Fitogram's Terms & Condition when you first create your account to book an event or to purchase a product.
Before confirming a booking, instead, you will be able to read the T&Cs of your favourite studio.
How can I change the calendar view?
You can choose to display the events of your favourite studio as a list or as a weekly calendar by clicking on the corresponding icon on the upper right corner of the online calendar.
You can read more details about the different views in this article.