Want to integrate different views of the course plan into your website? Perhaps a separate view for each event type or your rates?
Then this is the guide for you.
You have the option to use all available event types and your product page as a direct "filtered" view of your course plan.
Use the following widget code to create the filtered view:
Here you only have to enter your own domain. Simply replace DEINEDOMAIN (Your Domain) with the domain you see when you run the software.
FitogramPro URL: app.fitogram.pro/your-studio
Your domain: your-studio
Afterwards, you can change the loginTarget to create the separate view of your calendar.
To do this, add one of the following options in the code for loginTarget:
- Calendar view loginTarget: "calendar"
- Booking rates loginTarget: "offers"
- ‘Classes’ filter loginTarget: "classes"
- ‘Courses’ filter loginTarget: "courses"
- ‘Appointments’ filter loginTarget: "appointments"
- ‘Workshops’ filter loginTarget: "workshops"
- ‘Retreats’ filter loginTarget: "retreats"
- ‘Preventions’ filter loginTarget: "preventions"
If you want to show a separate view of your course plan for locations or trainers, then take a look at this article.