What you can show separately:
You have the option to use all available Event Types as a direct "filtered" view of your course plan.
Modifying the HTML code:
Use the following widget code to create the filtered view:
Here you only have to enter your own domain. Simply replace DEINEDOMAIN (Your Domain) with the domain you see when you run the software.
FitogramPro URL: app.fitogram.pro/your-studio
Your domain: your-studio
Afterwards, you can change the loginTarget to create the separate view of your calendar.
To do this, add one of the following options in the code for loginTarget:
- Calendar view loginTarget: 'calendar'
- ‘Classes’ filter loginTarget: 'classes'
- ‘Courses’ filter loginTarget: 'courses'
- ‘Appointments’ filter loginTarget: 'appointments'
- ‘Workshops’ filter loginTarget: 'workshops'
- ‘Retreats’ filter loginTarget: 'retreats'
- ‘Preventions’ filter loginTarget: 'preventions'
If you want to show a separate view of your course plan for locations or trainers, then take a look at this article.