Click on Settings > Online Booking Calendar
Configure your calendar
- Logo: Here you can upload your logo which is always visible to your customers. We recommend to upload it in the .jpeg format with a coloured background (not transparent).
- Colour: Pick the main colour of your calendar.
- Show event list page: Check this box if you want to add a page to your calendar for events without a regular time schedule.
- Display available seats: Check this box if you want your customers to see how many spots are still available.
- Show event colours: Check this box if you want your classes to appear with the colours you defined in Pro
- Display cancelled events: Check this box if you want cancelled events to still be visible in the calendar
- Add a page with all your products and prices: Activate this box to enable the online sale of your products (without a paired booking)
- Ask your customers for additional information in the checkout: Here you can define what type of additional information your customers can or have to fill out when they book a class for the first time.
An area for additional information regarding the sale of products online.
Here you can add:
- URL to the Terms and Conditions of your website
- Additional information for your imprint
Furthermore your can select the main language of your calendar as well as additional languages.
Share your calendar
As soon as you set up everything according to your needs, it is time to share your calendar.
On this page you can find your own widget code to share by selecting your desired landing page and way of integration beforehand.
More information on how to integrate your calendar can be found on our help center segment for this topic: