In this article, we’ll show you a simple workaround that allows you to track the expiration of the certificate.
Medical Certificate as a Product The best solution is to add the medical certificate as an annual subscription.
Create the product while taking into account the following points:
- Frequency of Payment: Annually
- Price: 0
- Available in online shop? No
- Subscription Name: Medical Certificate
- Booking rules: create a special group in which you can enter all products whose function is purely bureaucratic. For example, you can create a group called "Documents" to which the card and the medical certificate are assigned so as not to interfere with the actual subscriptions.
The advantages are:
Assigning the medical certificate product to the customer card has the following advantages:
- The certificate will be visible in the "Active Products" section and you will always be able to keep an eye on the expiration date
- Expiring certificates are displayed in the dashboard under the "Expiring Products" section
- When customers use their Fitogram profile to book lessons using the online calendar, they also have the option to check the expiration date of their certificate in "My Products".