Configuring the Event
In order to be able to add yourself to the calendar of private appointments, you must first create the event.
Follow the steps described in the "Creating a New Appointment" article, making sure you pay attention to the following:
- Set the status to private if you want to manage the appointments directly in your studio
- DO NOT enter any information regarding the date and time so that you have the possibility to add a private appointment to the calendar at any time.
Confirming an Appointment
Once the appointment is scheduled, you can add it to the calendar whenever a customer wants to book:
- Click directly on the calendar in the area corresponding to the date and time requested by the customer.
- This will open a new window. Select the name of the customer or create a new one.
- Make sure the date and time are correct. If the customer makes this appointment regularly, you can enter this information by clicking on "Create a Series".
- If necessary, select the trainer’s name in the Resource Selection box.
- Click add note if you want to add comments to the appointment.
- Click on CONFIRM to save the appointment.
Once confirmed, you will see the name of the booked customer in the calendar.