Setting up the Event
In order to be able to add yourself to the calendar of private appointments, you must first create the event.
Follow the steps described in the Create a New Event article, making sure you pay attention to the following:
- Set the status to private if you want to manage the appointments directly in your studio
- DO NOT enter any information in the Event schedule section so that you have the possibility to add a private appointment to the calendar at any time.
Confirming an Appointment
Once the appointment is scheduled, you can add it to the calendar whenever a customer wants to book:
- Click directly on the calendar in the area corresponding to the date and time requested by the customer.
- This will open a new window. Select the name of the customer or create a new one.
- Make sure the date and time are correct. If the customer makes this appointment regularly, you can enter this information by clicking on "Create a Series".
- If necessary, select the trainer’s name in the Resource Selection box.
- Click add note if you want to add comments to the appointment.
- Click on CONFIRM to save the appointment.
Once confirmed, you will see the name of the booked customer in the calendar.