The trial visit is the ideal product for the acquisition of new customers.
Interested parties have the opportunity to get to know your studio and take part in a trial session.
- Click on Products in the menu on the left.
- Click on the button New Product.
- Select Credit pass by clicking on the corresponding + symbol
- Name, e.g "trail visit"
- Number of units
How many sessions can be booked with the trial visit product?
Specify the gross price and select the VAT rate applicable to you.
Here you specify how long the trial visit is valid after the purchase.
- Available in the online shop?
Specify whether the product can also be booked online by your customers.
- What should the description be for the online shop?
If the product is available online, you can add a description that your customers will see when they buy the product. For example, you can enter information about the validity.
If you have international customers, we advise that you select the British or French flag and translate the description accordingly.
- Which payment method can be used to buy this product online?
If standard payment methods are selected, then the product can be paid for with the payment methods that you activated under Settings > Accounting > Payment methods.
Choosing Individual payment methods you can select the payment methods for the respective product individually.
The On site payments only - option is useful for free products as customers don't have to select a payment method then.
- Can a customer only purchase this product once?
Specify whether the product can only be purchased once. In case of a trial training select "Yes".
- Activate autobooking?
If this option is activated, after booking the first unit, the customer is automatically booked into the subsequent units. You can find more information about the feature here.
- Can be sold as a voucher?
Here you decide whether the product can also be bought as a voucher. IMPORTANT! The voucher cannot be redeemed online - only on site.
- Here you select the booking group that can be booked with the product. For example, if the trial visit only applies to yoga classes or 60-minute classes, then select the appropriate booking group. Find out more about booking rules here.
4. Click Confirm.