Check in a customer to an event directly from the calendar by following these steps:
- Click on the course in the calendar into which the customer would like to check in.
- You will be redirected to the event details page. In the right-hand pane, you will find a field to check in the customer.
- Select the name of a customer already present in the customer database from the dropdown menu. If they are a new customer, click on "New Customer" and enter the most important information (first name, last name, email address and phone number).
- The name of the customer is now displayed under the Bookings section. Make sure the customer is associated with a valid product. In the case of new users, you can easily add the product they just purchased by clicking on "Add Product".
- The customer you have just registered is automatically marked as present.
- In the calendar, click on the appointment location for which you want to check in the customer. If you don’t have any slots, just click on the desired day and time on the calendar.
- This will open a new window. In the dropdown menu, select the name of an existing customer who is already in the customer database or click on the + symbol to add a new one.
- Add a note if you want to enter certain information about the appointment. In the case of appointments without a pre-defined time window, you must select the trainer’s name and possibly the location in the “Select Resource” field.
- Click on "Confirm" to add the appointment to the calendar. You will notice that the customer’s name is visible in the slot you have chosen.
Note: It is only possible to reserve an individual appointment when you have previously configured the appointment.
Still have questions? Send us a message in the chat!