1. Generate the code for the online booking calendar
- From the navigation menu go to Settings > Online booking calendar
- Go to the Share your calendar tab
- Decide how you want to integrate your online booking calendar:
Choose the view that should be shown first when you call up the course calendar.
It is still possible to navigate to all views within the calendar, it is only the first view.
If you want to store filtered views of the course plan, take a closer look at the article linked here.
To integrate the calendar directly (without forwarding) to your website, choose "Embed on website"
Since Wordpress supports script codes, you can leave the recommended script code selected here.
2. Paste your widget code in WordPress
- Enter your WordPress account
- Select the subpage where you want to integrate the booking tool
- Paste the code you just copied from FitogramPro, making sure that "Text" is selected.
- Save and check the result.
There are two different WordPress providers (wordpress.org and wordpress.com). The wordpress.com provider is a free version that can be used to create a homepage. However, this provider does not support the widget code!!! A blocker is built into the widget code in their application which later prevents the code from being displayed as an online course plan.