Personal training sessions, massages, consultations etc. are services which belong to the "Appointments" category and are often time-consuming to manage. But not with FitogramPro! Thanks to appointment slots, your customers can can choose for themselves when they want to make an appointment.
In FitogramPro you have two possibilities to create appointments: as a private appointment without the option to book online or as appointments/times which can be booked online.
Create private individual appointments in the calendar
If you only want to make appointments in person with your customers and not make them available for booking online, then private bookings which are not available to book online are right for you.
Define time periods (slots) for online booking
If, on the other hand, you would like to give your customers the opportunity to book individual appointments with you online within a specified period of time, then proceed as follows:
- In FitogramPro, click on the "+" next to the search bar at the top.
- Select "Create New Appointment".
- The window to create an event will open.
- Select the "Appointment" type.
- Set the status to "Public".
- Enter all further information (name, trainer, location).
- Click on "Show" under "Schedule".
- Click on "Create another series or appointment".
- Select the frequency and start date. *
- Specify the time at which you wish to offer the appointment. **
- Set an end date if necessary or choose "No End Date".
- For "Blocks", enter the duration of the slots (e.g. 60 mins). ***
- Enter the "Booking details".
- Select one or more booking groups under "Booking rules".
- Click on "Apply"
*In the example below, the "Weekly" frequency has been selected. The appointment will now take place every Sunday until the corresponding end date. "No further lessons" must not be selected for this method.
**In the example below, the appointment starts at 10:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm. This means that the earliest possible appointment in the morning is at 10:00 am. The last possible appointment ends at 2:00 pm.
***Block is the duration of the appointment. If, as in the example, 60 minutes is selected, 60-minute slots will be created from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. This means that the first slot starts at 10:00 am and ends at 11:00 am. The second will start at 11:00 am and run until 12:00 pm, etc.
Display of Appointment Slots
The appointment slots will be shown in FitogramPro under "Appointments" without the event names. The name of the customer will later appear as the name.
We recommend using "simple calendar view" to view the appointment slots in the online course schedule:
(Left: view in FitogramPro/Right: view in Widget/Online Course Schedule)