1. Click on the + button next to the search bar on the upper right corner
2.Select New Event
3. A new window will open up. new window opens up. Enter the necessary details, such as the name of the event, whether it is public or private, as well as the colour, the trainer and a description.
It is important that you select Course under "Type".
4. Open the Event Schedule tab: here you can choose when the class takes place by clicking on "Add another series or event". Here it is possible to enter the frequency of classes, a start and end date, and the time at which the event takes place.
Tip: If you want the class to take place on another day of the week, you don't need to set up a new event but you can create another series in the same schedule.
5. Define the booking details e.g.:
The maximum number of participants
Choose if you want to set up a waiting list if the class is fully booked
Define the booking window (the date from which the event can be booked/can no longer be booked)
Set a refund window: Define how many hours beforehand bookings can be canceled and customers can receive a refund for their credits.
6. Define the booking rules.
Note: If you want to charge a total price for your course and, for example, do not want to use a credit pass, then you have the option to create a Course/Workshop product specifically for this closed course. Find out how to do this here.
7. Click Confirm to save your event.
The course you have created will now be shown under the "Events" menu item in the course plan.