Want to create an event over a long period of time that has a fixed start and end date? Here we show you how to correctly set up this event using the "Course" event type.
- First, click on the "+" directly next to the search bar and select the "New event" option.
2. In a new window, you can now enter the necessary details, such as the name of the event, whether it is public or private, as well as the colour, the trainer and a description.
It is important that you select Course under "Type".
3. Next, under the tab "Schedule", you can choose when the course takes place by clicking on "Add another series or event". Here it is possible to enter the frequency, a start and end date, and the time at which the event takes place.
Tip: If you want the course to take place on another day of the week, you don't need to set up a new course but you can create another series in the same schedule.
4. You can now define the general conditions for your course under the booking details, such as the number of participants, whether there is a waiting list and at what point in time the course can be booked or cancelled.
5. In the last step, you define in the booking rules that the course is assigned to the correct booking group, so that the right product can be linked to it.
Note: If you want to charge a total price for your course and, for example, do not want to use a credit pass, then you have the option to create a Course/Workshop product specifically for this closed course. Find out how to do this here.
6. To save all your settings, click on "Apply" and the course you have created will now be shown under the "Events" menu item in the course plan.