Personal training sessions, consultations, massages etc. are services that belong to the category "appointments" and are often time-consuming in administration. Not with FitogramPro! Thanks to appointment slots, your customers can choose for themselves when they want to make an appointment.
In FitogramPro you have two possibilities to create appointments:
1. Create private individual appointments in the calendar
If you only want to make appointments in person with your customers and not make them available for booking online, then the first option is just right for you.
In the following video we show you how to create the Set Up: Personal Training Sessions
2. Define time periods (slots) for the individual online booking
If, on the other hand, you would like to give your customers the opportunity to book individual appointments with you online within a specified period of time, then proceed as follows:
1) Create a new event by clicking on "+" above and selecting "Create new event".
2) Enter all relevant event details.
Name: Choose a concise name that is visible to customers when booking online. Make sure that no other appointment already has this name, otherwise it can quickly lead to confusion.
Trainer: Choose here from your list of existing trainers or create a new trainer directly on this page.
Location: Specify the location where the personal training session is to take place.
3) Now you need to determine the most important thing: the time period for booking personal training sessions. You can do this under the section "Schedule".
Remember: Enter here whether the created period should be valid for certain days and whether it should be repeated. Example: always on weekdays or Fridays.
Start and end date: Specify the time, as well as the date you want to offer the personal training sessions.
Blocks: Set the duration of a single unit of the appointment here.
4) You can now specify additional details for the booking and cancellation process.
Under "Booking details" you can specify the number of available course places - for personal trainings this is usually limited to 1. More information about the booking details can be found here.
5) Last but not least, add the appropriate group under "Booking rules". You can find out more about the booking rules here.
The schedule (in the calendar view) in the shop with your defined time periods looks like this from the customer’s point of view:
With the simple calendar view it would look like this: