Why should I link my widget to Google Analytics?
There are several reasons for this:
- If you want to know exactly which courses are most viewed.
- If you would like to know which marketing channel works best.
- If you want to see how your customers interact with your course plan.
If you're not interested in these things, then you don't need to read any further from here. However, if you want to improve your online marketing and delve deeper into the subject, this article explains how to link your widget to your Google Analytics account.
- Find your Google Tracking ID.
- Insert your Google Tracking ID into fitogramPRO
- Analyse your results in Google Analytics
How to find out your Google Tracking ID:
Log into Google Analytics, e.g. here https://www.google.de/analytics/
Now you will see the following menu on the left side, then click on Administration.
Then click on Property Settings.
Here you will find your tracking ID:
Copy the whole ID, including "UA", now all you have to do is paste it into fitogramPRO. You can find the settings under Settings --> Shop & Widgets --> Advanced.
Now just press the "Confirm" button. After that you can admire the URLs of your widget as normal pages in Google Analytics within 24 hours. Please note: the pages will only be tracked from the moment you have linked Google Analytics with fitogramPRO. Have fun! If you need further help, please contact me directly (email@example.com).