Have you mistakenly marked a payment as paid even though it is still due? No problem, we will show you how to cancel a payment in FitogramPro.
The following article will show you how to cancel a payment you have already made. There are two ways to do this.
Important: Creating a corrected invoice does not cancel the payment.
Option 1: via the sales page
- Go to Accounting > Sales in the main menu on the right.
- Click on the paid item you want to cancel. This will open the transaction overview.
- In the transaction overview you can see which payment method was used for the payment, as well as the amount of the payment and the payment date. Click on the "Cancel" button to cancel the payment
4. A new field will appear in which you can enter a reason for the cancellation. By clicking on the red button "Cancel" you confirm the process.
A counter entry has been entered for the payment. Now the product is "due" again.
Option 2: via the payments page
- Go right in the main menu to Accounting > Payments
- Click on the payment you wish to cancel. This will open the transaction overview.
- Click on the "Cancel" button on the right-hand side.
4. A new field will appear in which you can enter a reason for the cancellation. Click on the red "Cancel" button to confirm the cancellation.
A counter entry has been entered for the payment with the note "Cancellation". The note "Cancelled" has now also been entered for the original payment.
The payment is now stored in the customer profile and on the sales page again as due payment.