In a few steps you can now activate the PayPal Integration and make it available to your customers!
Here we show you how to do this:
1. Go to Settings -> Accounting and Payments -> Payment Methods
2. Select the tab "Connected Payment Methods"
3. Click on "PayPal
4. You will be redirected to the PayPal Login/Signup page where you can enter your email address and the corresponding country
5. If you already have a PayPal account, you will have to enter the password for your account in the next step.
6. Once you have entered your password, you will need to authenticate that this is your PayPal account. Choose one of the three authentication methods and click on "Next".
7. After you have completed the authentication, you will be taken to the step where you can choose between a private account and a company account.
IMPORTANT!!! If you select the company account, you have more options - you can open a new business account or an existing private account can be upgraded to a business account. Further information is required, depending on which option was selected.
8. At the end you have to give PayPal the permission to connect to your FitogramPro.
9. And you are done and get the confirmation that PayPal is integrated in your FitogramPro account.
By clicking on "Back to Fitogram GmbH" you get redirected to your FitogramPro Account.
10. Now you only need to activate the method under Settings -> Accounting and Payments -> Payment Methods -> Online Payment Methods for the Booking Tool.
Once the payment method lights up in color, it is activated and visible on the booking tool for your customers.
To activate the PayPal integration, it is important that you have at least the S package!
Please note: It is possible that the method "PayPal" is displayed twice. But don't let this confuse you when activating! After the PayPal integration is activated, the old one will be automatically replaced and removed from your account.