Create a voucher
- Click on Products in the menu bar.
- Edit an existing product or create a new product.
- Under Payment settings select "Yes" for "Can be sold as voucher?".
- Click Confirm.
Note: This product can now be sold as a credit pass or as a voucher. To sell as a credit pass, follow the normal sale flow.
Sell a voucher online
To ensure that your customers can buy and redeem this voucher on the booking tool, you will need to make sure that you are displaying the ‘Offers’ page.
- Go to Settings > Online Booking Calendar > Customize.
- Under Modify Booking Tool pages check the checkbox for Add offers page.
- Your customers can now buy vouchers directly from the Offers page in your booking tool:
4. Your customers will be able to complete the checkout process as normal.
5. The code will be sent to the customers via email.
Redeem voucher online
On the Offers page of your booking tool, the customer who will receive the credit pass is also able to redeem the voucher by simply entering the code and clicking 'Apply Code':
Note: The customer must be logged in in order to redeem a code.
Using the same principle, a Customer can also give a Voucher to another Customer. All you have to do is select and buy the relevant Voucher. A Voucher Code is then sent by Email and this Voucher Code can then be given to someone else as a gift. In order for the recipient to be able to redeem the Voucher, he or she needs a Customer Profile and must register with the relevant Studio.
- Only products with the product type Credit pass can be sold as a voucher.
- Find out how to sell and redeem vouchers directly via FitogramPro here.