From time to time, it can happen that with a debit run and the collection of the contribution at the beginning or end of the month, a chargeback takes place. As a result, the amount is credited to the debtor's account and debited to the Account of the recipient.
But how do I enter a chargeback in Fitogram Pro? The following instructions will show you how to do this in just a few steps.
- Go to Accounting -> Payments
- Use the Search Bar to look for the Customer and the exact Time Frame where the transaction has taken place
- Click on the amount which should be noted as the correct chargeback
- Click onto the Button "Cancel"
- In the new pop-up window, enter the payment method to be used for the counter payment and the reason for the cancellation.
- Once the payment method for the counter payment has been selected, with the Button "Confirm cancellation" the counter payment gets triggered.
- After calling up the customer profile and opening the transaction overview, the amount that was initially collected and later cancelled is displayed again as due.
- Now you can manually adjust the amount in the transaction overview and enter the return debit fee in addition to the monthly fee by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the amount and pressing "Edit".
- In the new window you can now change the amount at "Amount".
- Finally, click on "Apply" and the return debit note has been completely entered in the customer's contract together with the processing fee.
IMPORTANT!!! If you have created an invoice for the monthly fee for the customer, this must be cancelled first before starting with the Steps above!!!