The trial visit is the ideal product for the acquisition of new customers. Interested parties have the opportunity to get to know your studio and take part in a trial session.
To create a trial visit in FitogramPro, proceed as follows:
- Click on Products in the menu on the left.
- Click on the "New Product" button to the right.
- Enter a name (e.g. "taster session", "trial visit").
- Select "trial visit" in the dropdown menu.
- If the trial visit should be limited to one session, enter "1" under "Number of sessions".
- Enter the Price and Validity. More info below.
- If the product is available to book online, select "Yes" under "Available in Online Shop".
- Under Options, click on "Show".
- If the trial visit can only be booked once per customer, select "Yes" under "Can this product only be booked once per customer?".
- Select a booking group under booking rules.
- Click on "Apply"
Number of sessions
How many sessions can be booked with the trial visit product?
Specify the gross price for your trial visit and select the VAT rate applicable to you.
Here you specify how long the trial visit is valid after the purchase. You can either choose between a weekly, monthly or yearly limit or have no limit at all.
Available in the online shop
Specify whether the product can also be booked by your customers in the online shop.
What should the description be for the online shop?
If the product is available online, you can add a description here that your customers will see when they buy it. For example, enter information about the validity or the number of sessions. If you have international customers, we advise that you select the British or French flag and translate the description accordingly.
Which payment methods can be used to purchase this product online?
If standard payment methods are selected, then the product can be paid for using the payment methods under Settings > Accounting > Payment methods. Individual payment methods can be selected individually for the respective product.
The "payment only possible in person" option is useful for free products as the customer does not have to select a payment method.
In the Options. you have the chance to decide 2 important things:
Can this product only be purchased once per customer?
Specify whether the product can be purchased several times. Select “Yes” for a trial visit.
Should all credits be booked based on the first event?
If your trial visit is valid for several events, you can specify here that all credits are booked on the basis of the first event. For a trial visit with 3 units, this means that the customer will be booked in for the next 3 dates of the event series. Therefore, if the same course always takes place from Monday to Friday at 9.00am and the customer books the trial visit for Monday, they will automatically be booked in for the course on Tuesday and Wednesday as well.
Here you select the booking group that can be booked with the product. For example, if the trial visit only applies to yoga classes or 60-minute classes, then select the appropriate booking group there. You can find more information about booking rules here.