Would you like to save time and immediately mark several amounts as paid? For example, all fees that have been transferred over the last few days?
Too much to read or too complicated? Take a look at our interactive tutorial!
Mark selected transactions as paid
Under Accounting, you have the possibility to mark several open or due items directly as paid. Proceed as follows:
- Go to Accounting > Sales.
- (Optional) Use the filter (From, To, Payment status, Payment method) to find the transactions which you want to mark as paid.
- Click on the box to the left of the transactions which you want to mark as paid.
- Click on the "Mark selected as paid" button to the right.
- A pop-up window will open.
- Selected the payment method used.*
- Enter when the amount(s) were paid.
- (Optional) Enter a note about the payment(s).
- Click on "Apply".
*Example: If a customer has transferred the amount, the "bank transfer" method should be selected.
Note that only one payment method can be selected here. The available payment methods must be defined in the settings. More info on payment methods can be found here.
If a product or transaction has been incorrectly marked as paid, this payment can be cancelled if no invoice has been issued. More info can be found here.