Can your customer make several bookings at once? This article explains how to create a credit pass with automatic booking.
The credit pass with automatic booking is a credit pass (e.g. 10-session credit pass) with which the customer can automatically book the following sessions of a pre-booked course unit – depending on the number of remaining credits.
Example: A customer books in for a class on Tuesday mornings at 9.00 am and uses a 10-session pass with automatic booking. Since the pass had all 10 credits remaining, the customer is automatically booked in for the 9 remaining Tuesday sessions.
Create a credit pass with automatic booking
To be able to use this function, a credit pass must be created.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to Products in the menu
- Click on the "New Product" button on the right
- Enter a name (e.g. 10-session pass or auto booking)
- Select the type "Credit pass"
- Enter the number of credits, price, validity, etc
- Under Options, click on "Show"
- Select "Yes" under "Should all credits be booked on the basis of the first session"
- Click on "Apply"
ATTENTION: If a credit pass with automatic booking has been purchased, the automatic booking for the customer's card can no longer be removed.
Example: The customer has cancelled 5 of the automatically booked sessions and wants to participate in a class on Wednesday. Since the credit pass has 5 credits remaining on it again, the customer is automatically booked into 5 Wednesday sessions.