Find the code to embed
- From the navigation menu go to Settings > Online booking calendar
- Go to the Share your calendar tab
- Decide how you would like to display your online booking calendar
- Landing page: Here you can choose between the different views, which should be displayed first when you call it up. You can still navigate to all views within the calendar, it is just the first view.
- Type of integration: To integrate the calendar directly (without forwarding) to your website, choose Embed calendar on your website.
- Code type: You can leave the recommended script code selected here.
- Copy/View: Use the left button to copy the code directly to your clipboard, or alternatively use the right button to display it and copy it out.
Paste your widget code in your Jimdo website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Jimdo Creator website’s edit mode
- Hover over the content area to click on Add Element > More elements and Add-ons
- Choose the Widget/HTML Element to add it to your website
- Paste the Fitogram code you copied
- Click Save
The code will load. Refresh your browser if the widget doesn’t display correctly.
Please note: for more information, please check the Jimdo Creator Help page.