Find the code to embed
- From the navigation menu go to Settings > Online booking calendar
- Go to the Share your calendar tab
- Decide how you would like to display your online booking calendar
- Landing page: Here you can choose between the different views, which should be displayed first when you call it up. You can still navigate to all views within the calendar, it is just the first view.
- Type of integration: To integrate the calendar directly (without forwarding) to your website, choose Embed calendar on your website.
- Code type: Since Wordpress supports script codes, you can leave the recommended script code selected here.
- Copy/View: Use the left button to copy the code directly to your clipboard, or alternatively use the right button to display it and copy it out.
Paste your widget code in WordPress
- Enter your WordPress account
- Select the subpage where you want to integrate the online booking calendar
- Paste the code you just copied from FitogramPro, making sure that "Text" is selected.
- Save and check the result.
IMPORTANT!!! There are two different WordPress providers (wordpress.org and wordpress.com). The wordpress.com provider is a free version that can be used to create a homepage. However, this provider does not support the widget code!!! A blocker is built into the widget code in their application which later prevents the code from being displayed as an online course plan.