Find the code to embed
- From the navigation menu go to Settings > Online booking calendar
- Go to the Share your calendar tab
- Decide how you would like to display your online booking calendar
- Landing page: Here you can choose between the different views, which should be displayed first when you call it up. You can still navigate to all views within the calendar, it is just the first view.
- Type of integration: To integrate the calendar directly (without forwarding) to your website, choose Embed calendar on your website.
- Code type: select Iframe
- Copy/View: select VIEW CODE
4. Copy only the code string in brackets following src=
From the code
<iframe frameborder="0" id="embeddedFrame" name="embeddedFrame" scrolling="yes" src="https://widget.fitogram.pro/barbara-stay-fit?fito-embedded=true&w=/list-view" width="100%" height="800px"></iframe>
Why? Otherwise you will have scrolling issues on Wix
Embed your Fitogram booking calendar
- Enter your Wix account
- Click the Edit button
- Select the section of the page where you would like to embed the booking calendar
- Click on the + button
- Select More > Customer Embeds > HTML iframe
6. A new box will be created. Click on the settings icon
7. What do you want to add? Select Website Address
8. Paste the Fitogram code you previously copied
9. Save by clicking Apply
10. Adjust the size of the online course plan by clicking on the resize handles and holding down the left mouse button.
Good to know:
To get the best possible display and avoid unnecessary scrolling, the calendar size should not exceed the screen size. This applies in particular to the mobile view of your website.
Do not forget to check the size of the online booking calendar on the mobile version of your website as well.
If you had any questions, please check the Wix Editor Help first!