Once you have created your contract, you can add usage limitations to it. For example, participation is only possible twice a week.
If you want to limit participation with certain contracts, proceed as follows:
- Go to Settings > Booking Rules in the menu on the left.
- Scroll down to product rules.
- Search for the relevant product.
- Check whether the booking group is correct.
- Select the type of limit (e.g. weekly).
- Select the number of sessions possible (e.g. 2).
- Click on "Save".
In the example below, the contract "Premium 12 Months" can only be used for events in the "Course" group. A maximum of 2 sessions a week is possible.
If the customer cancels a course within the cancellation period, this visit will be credited back to them. If they cancel outside the period, they will lose one of their visits.
You can find out exactly what booking groups are in our article about booking rules.