You want to integrate different views of the online course calendar on your website? You want to, for example, have a view of the calendar that only shows one of your locations? Then this guide is the right one for you.
You have the possibility to use all available filters as a direct "filtered" view of your calendar.
At the moment we are offering the following filters for your online calendar:
- Event types (Classes, Courses, Workshops, Appointments, Preventions, Retreats)
Customization of your calendar
- In the software click on settings > Shop&Widgets NEW > Share your calendar. Copy the first link that is visible here. Open it in a new tab.
- On the right side of the calendar you now see all available filters. Choose the filter you want to use to create a "filtered" view of the calendar on your website.
- Copy the URL that is shown in the browser bar.
- Now exchange the part that is written in bold in the below-mentioned widget code with the URL that you just copied (please mind that the part "&fito-embedded=true" stays part of the URL)
- The complete, adjusted widget code can now be integrated on your website.
<iframe frameborder="0" id="embeddedFrame" name="embeddedFrame" scrolling="yes" src="https://widget.fitogram.pro/dein-studio&fito-embedded=true" width="100%" height="800px"></iframe>