Drop-ins are one-time participants in a course or class.
A drop-in is spontaneous and is offered by most fitness providers.
To create a drop-in in FitogramPro, please follow these steps:
- Click on Product in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on the “New Product” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter a name (e.g. "Drop In", "Single Event”).
- Select “Single Event” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Price and Validity. More information on this below.
- If the product can be booked online, select “Yes” in the “Available in Online Shop” dropdown menu.
- Select a booking group in the booking rules.
- Click on "Confirm"
Detailled Description of the given options in the Product settings:
Set the gross price for your drop-in here and select the VAT rate that applies to you.
Available in online shop
Determine whether your customers can also book the product online (e.g. via the online course plan).
What should be included in the description for the online shop?
If the product is available online, you have the option to add a description which your customers will see when making a purchase. If you have international customers, it makes sense to select the flag for English or French and translate the description accordingly.
Which payment methods can be used to buy this product online?
If standard payment methods are selected, the product can be paid for with the payment methods defined under Settings > Accounting > Payment Methods. The individual payment methods can be customised for the respective products. The "payment only possible on-site" option is perhaps best for free products, as the customer does not have to select a payment method.
Can this product only be purchased once per customer?
Specify whether the product can only be purchased once. In the case of a drop-in, "Yes" should be selected here.
Here you can select the booking groups which can be booked with the product. For example, if the drop-in only applies to yoga classes or 60-minute classes, then select the appropriate booking group. More information on the booking rules can be found here.