Do you offer a special workshop at the weekend? Here we show you how you can create this event in FitogramPro.
A workshop is an event that takes place in a very short period of time and whose participation is usually very limited. An example would be a "massages for beginners" workshop, which takes place over several hours on a weekend.
- First, click on the "+" in the top right corner and select the "Create new event" option.
2. In a new window, you can now enter the necessary details, such as the name of the event, whether it is public or private, as well as the colour, the trainer and a description. It is important that you select Workshop under "Type".
3. Next, under the tab "Event Schedule", you can choose when the workshop takes place by clicking on "Add another series or event". If this workshop only takes place on one day or one weekend, you can select "No further lessons" under "Frequency".
4. You can now define the general conditions for your workshop under the booking details, such as the number of participants, whether there is a waiting list and at what point in time the workshop can be booked or cancelled.
5. In the last step, you define in the booking rules that the workshop is assigned to the correct booking group, so that the right product can be linked to it.
Note: In contrast to classes, closed courses or individual appointments, a total price is charged for workshops. This means that this workshop cannot be booked using a 10-session card or membership.
In this case, the booking rules must be approached a little differently. The workshop will not be assigned to a booking group, but will be linked directly to the corresponding course/workshop product.
But: If you still want your customers to be able to book the workshop using a 10-session card or a contract and take part, you can assign it to the correct booking group in the workshop booking rules so that it is linked to the right products.
6. To save all your settings, click on "Apply" and the workshop you have created will now be shown under the "Events" menu item in the course plan.