Do you offer an event that takes place regularly? Here we'll show you how you can create this event as a class in FitogramPro.
A class is an event that takes place regularly without a specific start and end date. Participation is possible at any time.
- First, click on the "+" directly next to the search bar and select the "Create new event" option.
2. In a new window, you can now enter the necessary details, such as the name of the event, whether it is public or private, as well as the colour, the trainer and a description.
Special feature: The "Class" type is already preselected by default!
3. Next, under the tab "Schedule", you can choose when the class takes place by clicking on "Add another series or event". Here it is possible to enter the frequency of classes, a start and end date, and the time at which the event takes place.
Tip: If you want the class to take place on another day of the week, you don't need to set up a new course but you can create another series in the same schedule.
4. You can now define the general conditions for your class under the booking details, such as the number of participants, whether there is a waiting list and at what point in time the course can be booked or cancelled.
5. In the last step, you define in the booking rules that the course is assigned to the correct booking group, so that the right product can be linked to it.
6. To save all your settings, click on "Apply" and the class you have created will now be shown under the "Events" menu item in the course plan.