Sometimes things just have to go quickly. So it's good to be able to link a customer's booking directly to the sale of a product.
Add a product in the check-in area
1. Book the customer into the desired event
- You can find out how this works here.
- If the customer doesn't have a valid product for the event, the button "Add product" will appear.
2. Click on "Add Product"
3. A drop-down menu opens
4. click on "Select product".
5. Select the start date* (more info below)
6. choose the payment method** (more info below)
7. click on "Apply
* Select start date
For this event:
The validity of the product should start on the date of the event.
Select another purchase date:
The start date of the product should be a specific date in the past.
** Select payment method
All payment methods selected under Settings > Accounting > Payment method appear here.
ATTENTION: If "Cash" is selected, the product is immediately marked as paid. If you want to pay in cash at a later date without marking the product as paid, you can select "Pay Later".