We recommend that you always keep your Google Chrome browser up to date so that you always have the best possible user experience with FitogramPro and can access all features.
Generally speaking, the Google Chrome browser is always updated automatically. If you don't close it correctly, however, it might not update. Here you can find out how to update your browser yourself.
Just follow the instructions below:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Select the "Settings" item.
- Click on "Settings" in the menu button in the top left of the screen (three horizontal lines).
- Click on "About Google Chrome".
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
The latest version will be loaded when you next open Google Chrome.