Do you want to be kept up to date with the latest bookings, cancellations and new purchases? Here we show you how to receive a copy of notifications regarding customer activity.
Both your trainers as well as your assigned admins have the possibility to be notified by email about the latest customer activity. This can be set up in two different places in FitogramPro.
Notifications for Trainers
Do you want your trainers to be notified about customer bookings and cancellations for their event? Then you can set this up in the trainer’s details.
- Go to Settings > Resource Management > Trainer.
- Click on the "Details/Edit" button to the right of the desired trainer.
- A new pop-up window will open containing the trainer's details.
- Under "Notifications", click on the notification which should be sent as a copy to the trainer.
- Click on "Apply"
Attention: If your trainer is also an admin, the administrator settings can override these settings.
Notifications for Admins
Do you want your admins to be notified about customer purchases, bookings and cancellations as well? Then you can set this up in the admin details.
- Go to Settings > Account > Admins.
- Click on the "Details/Edit" button next to the admin who you'd like to receive notifications.
- A pop-up window will open containing the admin's details. There you will find the "Notifications" page.
- Click on the notification which should be sent as a copy to the admin.
- Click on "Apply".
You can also send the admin a daily summary of all course units and participants for that day as a copy.
Attention: If the same email address has been entered for a trainer and an admin, the profiles are connected to each other and the settings of the admin shall apply.